TNT Auction, Inc. offers certified appraisal services for heavy equipment, machinery, technical specialties, general construction assets, personal property, farm and agricultural equipment, restaurant and food service assets, office equipment, and more. Nationwide travel and 24 hour availability for any on-site inspection are options for many varieties of formal appraisals to fulfill the needs and specifications of our customers.
Appraisals specialties include providing values for the following circumstances:
- Vehicle and Equipment Values – General use
- Insurance Appraisals - To ensure proper coverage is obtained.
- Estates - Wills, Estate Planning, Estate Settlement
- Bankruptcy - Asset Allocation, Audits
- Divorce - Disbursement and Settlement of Assets
- Collateral Values For Banks
- Sales - Values for Sale of Personal Items
- Business Restructuring
- Casualty Loss - Estimate Loss or Damages
- IRS - Deductions, Inheritance, Gift Value
A 3rd party, unbiased and independent appraisal will reduce your liability and give you an expert opinion of value, based on thorough and competent research, provided by our appraisal team.
Our appraisal team is in good standing with the Certified Appraisers Guild of America (CAGA). All reports provided are prepared in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and the practices of the CAGA.
The Certified Appraisers Guild of America is a professional accrediting organization providing certification to personal property appraisers. With members in 49 states and 6 Canadian Provinces, CAGA is North America's #1 certifier of personal property appraisers. On an annual basis, they train more personal property appraisers than any other organization in North America and have been instrumental in helping to standardize the personal property appraisal profession.